Coperion is the international market and technology leader in compounding systems, feeding technology, bulk materials handling systems and services. We design, develop, manufacture and maintain systems, machines and components for the plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and minerals industries. With more than 30 locations, 2,500 employees and numerous representatives worldwide, Coperion can respond quickly and offer local support where it is needed. Coperion K-Tron is a brand of Coperion.
Coperion’s products are used in a variety of industries for many different applications. Examples include the following:
• Plastics manufacturing / plastics processing
• Recycling (chemical recycling, multi-layer film recycling, PET recycling, bottle-to-fiber recycling, plastic upcycling, odor reduction)
• Engineering plastics and masterbatch (wood composites, long fiber technology, and biobased plastics)
• Special applications (PVC, temperature and shearsensitive plastics, powder coating, toner, general chemicals, reaction technology)
• Chemical and mineral processing (e.g. feeding of materials used in laundry detergent production and conveying of minerals and chemicals such as: talc, bentonite clay, soda ash, limestone, gypsum, silica, sodium
benzoate, and boric acid)
• Nonwovens/hygiene product processing (e.g. feeding of super absorbent polymer (SAP) used in the production of personal hygiene products such as diapers)
For more information visit www.coperion.com or email email@example.com.